Wednesday, June 14, 2006

WHAT EXACTLY IS FLEX FUEL....

Last night while watching something on TV (wasn't important, don't even remember what it was)...I noticed your usual car commercial.....

The only thing I remember from the commercial since I have LONG ago abandoned the idea of affording ANYTHING they show on these car commercials, was the term used FLEX FUEL....


This piqued my interest, especially with the ever fluctuating gas prices....to be honest I still don't know what it is (I am fixing to research it and report back in a bit today)...but I can assure you this before-hand....I will not be able to afford one of the cars that uses it...lol

-Joey

Online Since 1999! Connecting Buyers And Dealers Locally!

Find Your TRUE Book Value of your car

Auto Financing Basics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home